General Terms and Conditions
The Lessor rents the vehicle described in the Rental Agreement to the Renter whose full name, address and signature appear in thesame Rental Agreement. The Renter declares that he agrees and shall accept the terms of the Rental Agreement.
PERSONAL AND DRIVING REQUIREMENTS
The required minimum age to rent a vehicle is 25 years for vehicles of Prestige class, and 21 years for all other vehicles. Customers must present at the time of rental: a valid driving license, issued at least 2 years prior to the day of rental, passport, and a credit card.
USE OF THE VEHICLE
1. The Renter admits that he has received the described vehicle in good order and condition. At check-out all visible light damage to a vehicle is recorded in the rental agreement. The Renter must return the Vehicle in the same condition as it was provided at the start of the rental.
2. The Renter shall return the vehicle with all its tires, specified instruments available, documents, accessories and equipment to the station where the vehicle was rented from or a place stipulated in the Rental Agreement on the date indicated but not later than it. If a prolongation is needed it should be allowed by the Lessor. If the Renter does not return the vehicle to the Lessor after expiry of the agreed rental period, even if he is not at fault, the Lessor shall be entitled to demand payment for use of the vehicle for the period exceeding the contractual term, at the rental rate previously agreed.
3. If the vehicle is returned early there shall be no refund.
4. The vehicle is to be driven by a renter who is a holder of a clean driving license.
5. The vehicle can also be driven by another person indicated by the Renter. The additional driver’s name, address and Driving License number are to be filled in on the Rental Agreement. The additional drivers are subject to the obligations of this contract.
6. The vehicle is not to be used under any of the following conditions or for any of the following purposes:
* driving the Vehicle under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other type of narcotic substances;
* for pushing or towing any vehicle or trailer;
* in races;
* carrying anything which, because of its smell or condition, harms the Vehicle or causes the Lessor to lose time or money before it can rent the Vehicle again;
* transportation of live animals (with the exception of domestic pets, subject to prior authorisation by Lessor);
* for paid carriage of passengers;
* for illegal purposes or carriage of goods;
* while overloaded: for example, carrying more passengers than permitted by the registration papers;
* The vehicle is not to leave the country.
7. The Renter is obliged to keep the described vehicle in good condition.
8. In the event of loss or car accident/damage the Renter is obliged to notify the Lessor and the Police authorities immediatelyand provide a written statement.
9. The Renter is liable for any offence committed during the rental period which relates in any way to the use of the Vehicle, as if the Renter were the owner of the Vehicle.
Full Casco covers the following damages:
* fire and natural disasters;
* road traffic accident;
* malicious acts by third parties;
* theft of the vehicle by breaking into it;
* theft of the whole vehicle;
* Full Casco does NOT cover the tires, rims, underbody of the vehicle, documents and keys of the vehicle.
* The renter is hereby notified that any waivers will be invalidated if the Renter fails to take reasonable measures for the safety of the Vehicle, its parts or accessories, or fail to comply with all restrictions on the use of the Vehicle or otherwise abuse or misuse it. The Renter will not be exempt from liability towards Renaissance in the case of breach of contract.
* In case of a car accident caused by the Renter, the client is to pay the agent 3 rental days to compensate for the time the car will not be available to the owner to use.
1. The Renter shall undertake to pay to the Lessor:
* the amount due for the rental in accordance with the current tariffs which are calculated on the number of days of rental;
* the amount of all the optional items he subscribed for by signing, together with eventual fees and taxes;
* as the Renter has received the car with tank filled up, he is to refill it on its return or the Lessor shall include a charge for refilling the tank;
* the amount due for damages caused by:
2. Method of payment – cash, credit card or bank transfer – in any convertible currency or in Bulgarian leva. A security deposit is required at the beginning of the rental payable by the means of authorization of a credit card in the name of Renter.
The Renter irrevocably authorizes the Lessor to debit all car rental costs and all other claims in connection with the rental contract from the credit card presented at the time when the rental contract is concluded or from the credit card subsequently presented or additionally specified by the lessor.
THEREFORE IN ANY CASE, NEITHER RENAISSANCE NOR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES WILL BE LIABLE TO THE CONTRACTING PARTY FOR ANY AMOUNTS NOR FOR ANY ACTIONS, LAW SUITS OR CLAIMS RELATED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE DAMAGES (SUCH AS LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFIT) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE RENTAL OR THE USE OF ANY VEHICLE WHEHER THE ACTION IS BASED ON CONTRACT OR IN TORT.